top of page

USA Visas, Residency and Citizenship

Abogados Migratorios - US Immigration Attorneys

US Immigration Attorneys – Its Who We are

When you are looking for US Immigration attorneys who are experienced in the area of visas, immigration, and citizenship,  you need a team who will support and care about each one of its clients and provide professional and personalized service.  


Your US Immigration lawyer should be authorized to practice US federal law and speak both English and Spanish. If this is what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place!  


We practice exclusively in the area of US Visas, Residency and Citizenship.  This includes US Visas, residency in USA, marriage green cards and strategies after a visa denials or deportations.  Get a consultation today!

Help to Get Your US Visa – It’s What We Do

  • We help people to apply for visas to travel, study, work and live in the United States.  We assist with tourist visas, green cards, family based visas, student visas, marriage green cards, and more.  


  • Being that we practice exclusively in the area of US Immigration law, we can assist with complicated cases, waivers of inadmissibility, and strategic responses after a visa denial or deportation.  


  • Knowing the ins and outs of obtaining US Citizenship, even for children or grandchildren of US Citizens is essential for a US immigration Attorney.  Our practice has extensive experience in doing just that.  


  • In addition, we help many immigrants living in the USA obtain legal resident status, naturalize, and petition family members.  We help victims of violent crimes file for U Visa status, while victims of domestic violence may qualify for a green card under the Violence Against Woman Act.


  • Interviews are always a key to obtaining your US visa and legal status in the United States. For that reason, we prepare clients for visa interviews at US Embassies and Consulates, at airports, and with USCIS officers.  


  • You might be a Lawful Permanent Resident who has been outside of the USA for many months or years and wonder if your green card is still valid. Contact us for a consultation to find out if you can return to the USA or to learn specific steps that may help you avoid losing or abandoning your residency.






bottom of page